Historic site and monument at Nancy
The Weissemburger building
Lucien Weissemburger, an architect and member of the Nancy School, built this building in 1903-1904 and made the ground floor his living quarters and studio. He worked with Jacques Gruber for the stained glass and Louis Majorelle for the ironwork. The wings of the building lead off on either side from a vestibule with a terrace rooftop.
- All year