See photos (2)
Historic site and monument, Classical at Nancy
Warning: Unsecured hours
This square originally called Saint Stanislas Square is part of the architectural unity commissioned by Stanislas from Emmanuel Héré, to be built on the site of the Duke's kitchen garden. A baroque fountain by the sculptor Cyfflé, which to begin with, was meant to stand in the centre of the semicircle on Carrière Square was finally installed here.
It is a symbol of the alliance in 1756 between the Austro-Hungarian Empire and France and is the origin of the name of the square.
- All year