EGLISE REFORMEE - TEMPLE - VILLE DE NANCY
Historic site and monument, Classical in Nancy
Warning: Unsecured hours
Formerly the church of Saint-Joseph des Prémontrés, which was built in the 18th century on the request of the superior of the Order of Prémontrés in Pont-à-Mousson, this building became a Protestant church in 1807 following a decree issued by Napoleon granting Nancy with an Oratory.
- Temporary exhibitions