Nancy City Pass
Save money and visit the city at your own pace with the Nancy City Pass
A 1-, 2- or 3-day City Pass is the best deal for a short stay in Nancy. It gives you:
- Free entrance to the museums and monuments of the Greater Nancy area* (*Free admission to all museums on the first Sunday of every month and for under-26s)
- A free guided tour of the city and a free audioguide.
- A full time travel on the Greater Nancy public transport network (STAN – buses and trams)***. Contact the tourist office to get your promo code on MyBus app. (*** the Stan transportation network is free on weekends for all riders, all year round)
- Free entry to one of the Greater Nancy swimming pools (excluding Nancy Thermal)
- The free City Guide, essential for preparing your stay in Nancy.
- Special offers and discounts in numerous shops and restaurants and for certain activities.
Where can you buy the Nancy City Pass ?
- DESTINATION NANCY – Tourist Office, Place Stanislas, 54000 Nancy
- Book your City Pass online
Mobile Nancy City pass – Your digital logbook
To discover the metropolitan area at your leisure, download our mobile app Nancy City Pass. The app is both a tourist guide and a digital logbook. user can see all Pass partners and obtain information about each of them with need for an internet connection after the first download.
Sites and heritage *
Ecole de Nancy museum
Museum of Fine Arts
Féru des Sciences Museum
Nancy museum aquarium
Villa Majorelle (open visit only)****
Jean Marie Pelt botanical garden
Château de Montaigu (in high season)
Exhibition at Poirel gallery
Chitelet – Xonrupt high altitude garden
Château de Fléville
Guided tours **
Tourist office guided tour
Tourist office audio guided tour
Little Tourist train
24h free journey on Stan tram and bus network
Greater Nancy swimming pools
Lido swimming pool in Tomblaine
Laxou swimming pool
Laneuveville-devant-Nancy swimming pool
Bertrand swimming pool in Vandœuvre-lès-Nancy
Free City Guide
* Free admission to all museums on the first Sunday of every month and for under-26s
** Reservation required for guided tours
*** The Stan transportation network is free on weekends for all riders, all year round
****Reservation required for the Villa Majorelle via ticket office including for self-guided tours
Bike rental at the Bike House (Maison du Vélo)
Shops and restaurants
15% discount at the tourist office shop
Shopping with the “Vitrines de Nancy”
Fashion, loval, gastronomy and specialities, regional handcraft…
How it works ?
The card will be activated from the first use in one of the included activities: visits, culture, activities. The City Pass is valid for 24h, 48h, 72h, depending on the duration of your card from its first activation. You will benefit from either free (one entry per site, per museum for the duration of your pass) or discounts (offer valid only once) by presenting your City Pass at the entrance of the mention sites.
The ticket included with your card is activated the first time you use a terminal on the network, and is valid for an unlimited number of journeys over 24 hours/48 hours/72 hours, depending on the City Pass offer you have chosen, regardless of the time you first use the City Pass. You must validate your ticket each time you board.