The 10 Good Reasons to Come to The Tourist Office
1) To be welcomed, listened to and understood, always with a smile, seven days a week
You will be welcomed and assisted with a smile. Our three principal languages are French, English and German. We also speak Dutch and Spanish… with a smile too. Seven days a week!
2) To obtain reliable and verified tourist information
We provide information on all of the infrastructure in the city as well as that of the region. You can come to us for maps or to find out about facilities, events, food and dining, accommodation, useful addresses, emergency contacts, parking and more. We will find you the information that you need.
3) To receive extra tips that will make the difference during your stay
We know the city by heart and can therefore advise you according to your priorities and the time that you have available to you.
4) To buy your City Pass or city tours (themes range from the traditional to the more unusual)
You can book guided tours and audioguide tours at the visitor desk. You can also purchase your 1-, 2- or 3-days City Pass. These passes are the most practical and economical way to see the local gems.
5) To buy tickets for shows
6) To discover the boutique and its carefully selected collection of items
Our boutique has selected a wide range of souvenirs for you, from post cards to art objects. You will also find gourmet products and regional handicrafts. Discover a wealth of ideas for gifts or treats for yourself!
7) To meet local arts and crafts people
Come and meet local craftspeople as they work in front of you, learn about their savoir-faire and talk to them about their passion. Most of the time, you will also be able to buy their creations.
8) To have access to up-to-date, reliable documentation for free and in several languages
We have a large stock of free documentation (either to pick up yourself or request over the counter), in several languages, about Nancy, sites of interest in Lorraine and our twin towns. Moreover, if you don’t see any copies of our (very attractive) free magazine Nancy Tourisme to pick up, please ask us for one.
9) To step inside an extremely beautiful 18th-century building that is part of a UNESCO World Heritage site
We are located within a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Place Stanislas, one of the most beautiful squares in the world, and at the heart of a vibrant shopping district. It’s easy to find us!
10) To enjoy free access to the wifi terminal and seating in the reception area
Remember that our website www.nancy-tourisme.fr is fully translated into four languages (French, English, German and Dutch), and we also have a Japanese version honouring Nancy’s history of art nouveau. Our hashtag is #nancytourisme